Rules & Regulations
All park and facility patrons shall follow all established rules and regulations of the park and/or facility.
The following are not permitted in parks:
- Parking in unauthorized areas
- Operation of vehicle over posted speed limit
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages except where permitted
- Remove or destroy any plants, animals or minerals
- Damage or destroy any property, equipment or facility
- Swim or bathe in undesignated areas
- Litter, deposit refuse, garbage in park except in proper containers
- Have pets unrestrained, leashes must be less than 6 feet
- Sell, solicit or exhibit wares without permit
- Illegal use of drugs
- Hours of each park are 6:00 a.m. until dark, except for facility reservations
Violation of any park or facility ordinance, rule, or regulation may result in expulsion from facilities, citations, fines and/or arrest.
Fees and payments:
- We accept checks, cash, credit/debit cards, cashier’s checks, and/or money orders.
- Payment is desired at the time of reservation; however, payment in full is required within 72 hours after booking or the reservation shall be canceled.
- Cancellations are required at least ten (10) days prior to the reservation date or no refund, except cleaning/security deposits, will be given. Original receipt is required for refund.
- In the case of stage/pavilion rentals, special facility rentals, and athletic field rentals, there will be no refund of the facility fee (or down payment if applicable) if the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days prior to the reservation date.
- Cancellations made fewer than thirty (30) days in advance provide little opportunity for rental to another party.