To request a booking, patrons must agree to the reservation procedures and information. Please read below.
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
- Bookings may be requested:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Your group is expected to leave the area in a suitably clean condition, free from damage, debris and litter.
- Parks and Recreation provides tables and chairs for each room. Decorations, setup and cleanup by patrons will need to be done during the time the facility is rented. Patrons do not break down tables and chairs after event.
- Parks does not provide storage nor is the City responsible for security of any item brought in or left on these facilities.
- Tables and chairs must remain in the room. Standing on tables and chairs is prohibited.
- Use of alcoholic beverages must be authorized in advance of your reservation date.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted only in your group’s reserved area. In accordance with Section 18-59 of the Fort Smith Municipal Code, the only parks for which a special permit for alcoholic consumption will be issued are Harry E. Kelley Park, all Riverfront facilities, Fort Smith Park, Cisterna Park, the city-owned parking lot located at 201 Garrison Avenue, and Creekmore Tennis Center.
- Customer must contact the Alcohol Beverage Control Office in Little Rock, Arkansas to fill out Beer and Wine permit at (501) 682-1105 should they wish to sell alcoholic beverages during their permitted event or for such beverages to be consumed outdoors.
- Loud and excessive noise (music included) is strictly prohibited. Use of profane language is prohibited.
- If this condition is not met, then the above cost will be charged to the organization ($20.00 per person per hour). A fully refundable deposit of $500.00 is required.
- Requesting organization shall provide a licensed electrician to establish utilities in coordination with Parks Division for concerts / special events sound system and lighting needs.
- Host will provide electrician’s name and contact information prior to reservation and provide all costs associated with electrician service fees.
- Host organizations will coordinate with the Fort Smith Police Department at (479) 709-5016 for security anytime more than 200 people projected for attendance.